Sunday, February 24, 2013

Two

Brielle is 2 and I can't believe all that has happened in the last 3 years. She is such a precious wonder. I am amazed by here every day. She is such a gift to our family and brings so many laughs and loads of joy. She is very much into her letters and counting right now. She is constantly singing the abc's and counting to 10 as she hopes around the house. She continues to be the little mother trying to start the dishwasher, clean up, order everyone, and discipline Keiton and her teddy. She even is the little helper at nursery, cleaning up everyone's napkins after snacks and putting all their crayons away.








We had a wonderful b-day celebration*--
 Brielle woke up to helium balloons in her room. Which they spent hours playing with through out the day.
 She started out the day with a much needed hair cut. I didn't do the best job because I didn't want her to know I was doing it. She was pretty scared when we cut Keiton and Daddy's hair. It looks so much better then before and she is looking so grown up.



 We then did water color painting which was a little bit of a disaster with Keiton in the mix.

Then they helped me bake the sugar cookie dough.

after naps we rolled out the cookies and cut them out.

Then once they cooked and cooled we frosted them.

I'd have to say they were the best sugar cookie I have ever made. So soft and fluffy.
We then had pizza for dinner. Scotter called to wish a happy birthday and they were making pizza for dinner so both of my kids proceeded to ask for pizza for dinner. Sense I had no other plans and nothing in the works we pulled out a costco take and bake pizza out of the freezer and baked it. I had two happy kids.

Saturday We all went to dinner together in Celebration of V-day and Brielle's birthday to Rodizio Grill. So yummy and I ate way to much and ended up having a pretty miserable night and next day because of it.  Over eating and being almost 9 months pregnant don't go together well.


















On Sunday we had a family dinner and finished celebration Brielle's birthday. She new something was special about the last few days but I don't think she really understood what was going on.

 This was the favorite give and she willingly shared with everyone.
 This was the favorite toy of the night, until Brielle got distracted with all the fun and peed her pants inside the box and left a nice little puddle.
 
By the end of the night we had two very tired girls.
We loved having so many people celebrate with us.
Funny picture of out little man.

No comments:


getti's