Sunday, February 3, 2013

Crunch time and creative craziness

So I'm feeling the crunch time before Coleman arrives and I have lists and lists of what I need to do to get my life in order and get as prepared as possible for this little guy to join our family.

Then what happens? I come across this "creating with the stars" and I can't sleep and totally want to jump on board. I'm crazy! so here are the details

http://www.eastcoastcreativeblog.com/2013/01/creating-with-stars-on-ec2.html

Should I go for it? or just stick to my lists and lists of baby prep?

A strength and weakness of mine is I totally believe that I can make it to the 12 contestants and maybe even go all the way. My new favorite quote used to describe my type of personality "I see all the possibilities and believe they are all possible"

To be fair I only think I can do this and it be worth it if I jump on the blog world and that is only practicle if I have a few team members namely Kjirsti and hopefully Sabina. Together I think we could have an awesome diy blog with lots of followers.

However timing could not be worse but then life only ever seems to get more complicated and complex so maybe now is as good of a time as ever.

I would use my concrete counter tops as my entry project which from everything I've seen in the blog  and Pinterest world is pretty unique so I think I would have a really good chance if I can get some awesome pictures and have the writers in my family help me write up a post.

should I go for it and just see what happens haaaaaaa/. choices

It would be kind of stressful if I made it but so much FUN!



1 comment:

Katie said...

I say go for it! You are one of the most creative and talented people I know. I would totally read a blog by you and your sisters, too. There's no day like today, crazy or not!


getti's