Sunday, May 22, 2011

Thoughts from Kjirsti's blog

So after reading Kjirsti's "I am a writer" I am declaring myself as "a creator". A creator of all kinds. I'm not just a sewer or paper crafter or woodworker, or choreographer, or designer ect. I love to dabble in it all. These kinds of projects are what fill my head in the middle of the night. Almost every time I go to a store. I thrive on creating something new. My problem is finding the balance of all the other things I should be doing and doing more for others. Life is full of finding the balance. The balance that daily, weekly, and yearly changes. The lord says lose your self in my service and you shall find yourself. I too often seek to find myself through creating one more thing and then another. I need to extend myself more to others and find how I can help build the kingdom of God.

1 comment:

Lauren and Trevor said...

You are surely a creator - I admire that in you so much. THanks for all of the fun things you have created for us! -Lauren


getti's