Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Month away



I can't believe I am know officially less then a month away from my due date. I am considered full term. He could come any day and most likely have no health issues. I love the idea of having a small baby. Giving birth to a 6.5 lbs baby has got to be easier then an 8.5 lbs baby :). But at the same time Keiton is so much easier to take care of inside me that he can just hang out as long as he wants. I wish I had a great picture to add but I am having issues getting pictures off my camera once I do. I will had a photo or two.

PS I am trying to learn the AV function on my camera and had left the settings on when Dave picked up the camera to take these shots. I obviously haven't figured out that setting yet :(

2 comments:

Katie said...

You are not blogging enough! I need to see pictures and stories about that precious baby, and the one on the way! Hope you are feeling well :) I am very jealous if you have a small baby. Kaden was a whopping 9 pounds 4 ounces at birth, so I can't imagine a six-ish pounder!

Katie said...

You are the cutest pregnant lady ever!


getti's