Thursday, May 12, 2011

Mothers Day


On account of having the most amazing mother. From the time I was little. I wanted to be a mom when I grew up. I didn't really have a list of other accomplishments that I wanted to achieve first. On account of this for the past 6 years mothers day has been a big deal. After sobbing uncontrollably through one Sacrament meeting on Mothers Day, I opted not to put myself through the pain the following couple of years. I cried in the privacy of my home instead of making a scene at church.

This year was the first year I was able to thoroughly enjoy the wonderful holiday. Dave was so wonderful and took care of Brielle during the night before. Then Brielle and Dave made me breakfast and this is the two of them making me my first mothers Day card. Brielle did a beautiful scribble drawing for me and Dave helped her sign her name.

I wish more then anything those other women out there who are struggling to have children may be blessed very soon. I feel their heart ache and want it to be healed.

Brielle is so very special. If we had to go through this trial to be able to have her as part of our family. It was all worth it.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I know you are an AMAZING mom! I'm so glad you had a great first Mother's Day. I'm so happy for you.


getti's