Sunday, May 22, 2011

family photo idea


Hey everyone

Mom and I were talking and she would like to specify dark jeans. So bring the darkest jeans your family members have. We would like to stick to a medium to dark shade. But we don't want this to be a burden just bring what you have.Also I wanted to through out the idea of having the pictures taken at the old barn on our property.

In the past Kjirsti and Trevor have taken the picture with a tripod and timer. This might be a little challenging this year with both of them having a new little baby. It also might be nice to have another set of eyes who stays behind the camera to make sure everyone is looking ect.

I have a lady that just took our family photo and is really cheap. I think she would do it for about $50 with all the rights to the photos. From what I have seen I'm really happy with how our family photo turned out. I am wondering if we want to take this option.

I know it will be a big hassle getting to my place so you'll have to decide if it's worth it. I'm sending an idea of the location. I feel like it has some nice potential for natural depth variation and interest. It my be a little busy? what do you think.

Let me know your thoughts so I can schedule with the photographer.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lauren and Trevor said...

I really like the backdrop and you are such an amazing mother.


getti's