Sunday, October 6, 2013

preschool

I have started a preschool co op and I have kind of gone crazy over it and am a little intense and over the top. BUT of all the things I could be putting my time money and energy into right now this would be around the top.

Brielle " your hurting my body"
Keiton "I want to sleep with my bones" interpretation I want to sleep with our book about the human body.

At times I will find Brielle in the learning center playing away or working away for a long time instead of playing in the playroom with all the toys.

I must be doing something right.

The kids are enjoying doing more and more themselves and Keiton the last week has been found with just his diaper on in the mornings because he is practicing taking off his clothes.

I am starting to get a little more sleep at night and thus have more energy and the craziness is starting to begin. I am almost finished with phase 2 of the kitchen and already I'm drawing up plans for built in's around our fireplace with a new mantel, hearth and fireplace surround.

Dave is taking the twins to Idaho this weekend and I am hoping to tackle the built in's.

I know I'm crazy! I've just accepted that about myself.

coleman continues to be active getting himself from one room to another and over all is happy and sleep  8 hours last night without a feeding. Oh happy day.

2 comments:

Devin said...

That is a great perspective there :) Keiton "is practicing taking off his clothes."

Lauren and Trevor said...

You do so much


getti's