Sunday, September 22, 2013

Crawling/Standing


Coleman at 5 months started to pull himself around and one day I lost him! Keiton and I had been changing diapers with him in Keiton's room and we both when to through the diapers away. After a few minutes I stopped hearing Coleman's coos and asked Keiton to go see how he was doing. Keiton came back after a min and ask where Coleman was. I panicked and raced into the room only to not find him so I started racing through the rest of the house. My Brain and Memory especially is not running 100% these days and I thought maybe I had forgotten where we had changed diapers. Then I thought he must be under something. I race back to Keiton's room look under the crib and there is Coleman in the far back corner grinning at me.

At 5.5 months he pulled himself to standing and has continued to do so and had a few hard falls. I'm not sure I'm ready for him to be the mobile but here goes.

Coleman continues to be my angle baby and I am so grateful. I am very busy and very tired at the end of every day.

I have started a preschool co op with 4 moms in my neighborhood and my kids are loving our new learning center. I love the montessori method of teaching and have felt a lot of satisfaction in providing that kid of learning environment for my kids. Hopefully I can keep it all up.

I am hoping by the end of the month I will have 98% of by kitchen painted and ready to be put back togeather and left alone until be can afford to replace the window and finish the final stage of our kitchen remodel. It really has been a LONG hall.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Standing already? I will say a prayer for you!

Devin said...

Oh boy!


getti's