Sunday, October 14, 2012

One of my craziest days so far!


   So Keiton fell of the front porch into my flower bed and landed on a mysterious metal post sticking out of the ground. The cut was between his nose and upper lip.down through is upper lip. It bleed a ton and I wasn't sure if it when all the way through the skin into his mouth or how bad it really was. With screaming baby in tow I call sabina to get advice and she tells me to call her back when Keiton has calmed down because she can't hear anything. After I get him calm and the bleeding stops I call her back and talk through wither I should take him in to see if he needs stitches. I decide I think hes ok but go over to ask my neighbor for a second opinion. She thinks he's fine but give me some vitamin E oil gel pills to help with the healing. I bring them home and through them on the kitchen counter and go to change Keitons diaper when I come out Brielle has several of these gel caps in her mouth and half of them are gone. I pull out what she has and try to wash her mouth out and call poison control to make sure shes going to be ok. Luckily there are no bad side effects of over dosing on vitamin E other then they said maybe diarrhea. 

1 comment:

Lauren and Trevor said...

How scary! I'm glad everyone is ok! Miss you all.


getti's