Sunday, February 14, 2010

Time

Time is a wonderful thing. Especially when you have control over it. My 149 costumes are done and the show is over and I am so excited to have my life back. I even have Monday of to boot. You may see a few more blog entries. I'm wanting to start up my creating a creator blog again and already have a project nearly done. So you'll have to swing by their now and then and see what I've been creating.

Our latest is we are LOOKing into adoption. We shall keep you posted.

5 comments:

Devin said...

Congrats! Enjoy your time off!

Katie said...

What a sense of accomplishment you must feel! That's awesome! Enjoy your time off. I'm sure you know that my brother, Bryan, is adopted, so I know what an amazing thing it can be. I'm sure my mom would love to talk to you if you have any questions.

Lauren and Trevor said...

It was fun to talk to you today! I am glad you get some time off. I am looking forward to some more blog posts:)

Lois said...

Keep us up to date on all of your creations (crafty, dance and children!).

Joe and Megan Karlsven said...

I was going to tell Dave the other day that if he gets a job with Verizon wireless they usually will help pay for adoption. Might be an option. He would have to be full time. But would save you some money.


getti's