Sunday, January 31, 2010

I love a good handyman




 
 
 
 
One of Dave's mission companions is a handyman here in Utah county. We hired him to come put in our new dishwasher. Dave tells me everyday how much he loves it. Here is him loading our very first batch of dishes in out very first dishwasher. Oh the Joy! We then had him help us with a few other things. He temporarily fixed our hall coat closet door. He hung some old cabinets that had been sitting in out laundry room above our washer and dryer. He mounted My living room shelf and helped Dave install my Christmas present shower head. Dave is not a handyman but I love him anyways.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Devin said...

I wish I could do stuff like that. Dishwashers are amazing!

kjirsti said...

Your living room looks amazing. I love the shelf- and you're candelabra is so fun. I must say, in Ohio we might get things like a circular saw for $15.00 but we don't get all the crafts and decorative supplies at our thrift stores!

Yay for a dishwasher and a working house.

Anonymous said...

Looks great. Brigette, you have a gift! =)

Katie said...

Things are looking great! I agree with you about the handyman love--our handyman's name is Wally. He is a sweet man, with a thick southern accent, and a whole lot of skill. He has saved our lives on multiple occasions.

Lois said...

The house is looking great! Congrats on the dishwasher.

Sabina said...

Getti,
I love it! How fun to get so many things done in such a short time. I think the shelf was a great way to use the wall. I really like the wreath and the way you are tying the colors together in your room. How great to have the cupboards up for storage and to finally have a dishwasher! No more full sinks right?! Thanks for sharing. Hope your sewing is going ok.

Lauren and Trevor said...

Yay for dishwashers! Isn't it so great to have one? Your picture on the shelf is beautiful - it all ties together so nicely. Thanks for sharing!
Lauren

Lauren and Trevor said...

It looks like you got the picture of the Logan temple you were looking for. I love it.


getti's