Sunday, October 11, 2009

first fire

 
 
We started our first fire. If we want to have many of these this winter we have our work cut out for us collecting allready seasoned wood. Our fire place has a blower so it blowes the hot air out at us. We didn't run it long enough to see how long it would take to heat the upstairs but it was nice in the front room. We sat a quite a while quitley talking memorized by the flames. Dave almost everyother day told me hom much he loves living hear. I'm not sure i'm ready for winter yet. What happened to fall. I'm already going around with thermos on and my hand contatnly feel like ice cubes.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Lois said...

Your fire is awesome! I'm glad that you guys are loving your house and property. It's great!

Alas, we won't be having any fires in our fireplace anytime soon. I've filled the space behind our fireplace with food storage. Don't want to cook that wheat just yet!

Ruth Petersen said...

I love real fires. How fun for you guys. Can you order a cord from some where. Around here I have friends that order and its delivered.They say it cuts their heating bill.

getti said...

what is a "cord"

getti said...

what is a "cord"

getti said...

what is a "cord"

Lauren and Trevor said...

How fun to have a real fire. Your fall pictures are spectacular. What a beautiful area to live.

Sabina said...

SOOOOO SOOOO FUN! don't you just love fires , they always cozeify everything.
love ,
brecklyn


getti's