Sunday, July 19, 2009

Anniversary

We had a very relaxing enjoyable anniversary. We did a low key one this year in hopes of a 5 year anniversary in Italy.

Here are Daves top 10 highlights of the past four years in no particular order. They really touched me and I wanted to share.

*Honey moon
*Watching me interact with each of Sabina's kids.
*skiing with me
*Cancun
*Each new apartment
*The Valentines day I dressed up in a fancy dress and made a sophisticated dinner
*Watching me dance and choreograph
*Watching my take care of my flowers and garden
*Watching more orders appear on my website every time he refreshed the page
*The non significant moments when he realized that he loved me then more then the day before, the week before, the year before

 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa


We house sat and this was our favorite part. The tub!

6 comments:

Sabina said...

Happy Anniversary! We love you guys so much and so appreciate all your "interactions" with my children. If it wasn't for you I might not have made it through this last month. You always seem to help me scrape through. I'm so blessed to have you as my sister, friend, and example. Thanks for everything! So fun to see a new entry!

Lois said...

Happy anniversary! Here's to many, many more!

Lois said...

Speaking of Italy, have you seen the movie "Enchanted April"? It's very slow and very chick-flick, but the scenes of Italy are amazing. Makes you want to go out and rent an Italian castle for the summer!

Katie said...

How sweet =-) Happy anniversary to you both!

Audrey said...

That tub rocks!!!

Devin said...

Happy late Anniversary! Haha I'm still thinking the tubs too small!


getti's