Sunday, June 29, 2008

Patriotisum


I went to the most inspiring patriotic service that I have ever been to. It was so fabulous and moved me to tears and to swell up with pride for my country and all it has done for the world and it's people. Glen Beck was the main speaker with songs and tributes from Micheal Ballam. We the people have done amazing things and have shaped the world today with the guidance of the Lord. America and especially the United Stated is a special place blessed by the Lord for his work. I am so gratefull to be apart of such a glorious nation and want to do my part in changing it's future for the better. I love you all and love the freedoms we share.

2 comments:

Adalee Petersen said...

Wow sounds great, those are the kind of things you miss in Moses Lake. Thanks you for posting I check your blog many times a week hoping you will write. See yeah soon

Devin

Ruth Petersen said...

I'm also grateful for a free country. I need to do more to show my appreciation. I'm thinking I should run for a public office.


getti's