Sunday, April 20, 2008

Starting a business


I don't know if starting a business is worth it. You'll have to ask me again in a month and then a month from that and so on. I just can't belive what an emotional rollercoaster starting a business is. You finally fell like you've figured thing out and a litte bit of new information changes your whole perspective and therfor changes your plans. Sabina laphes every time a call her because I have a new stroy to tell about where things are at in my business. I can say that it is a great way to keep yourself distracted. I decided I needed to stop waiting for life to happen to me and take life by the horns and guide myself. I can't just sit around mooping that I haven't been give what a want yet.(baby, house) For the moment I am being my own manufacturer and will start selling and distributing product by the end of May. So here in a couple of week you all need to help me sell like crazy and for your efforts you'll all recive free product. Everyone love free stuff that they acctually want. I'd also love help with some managerial tasks if anyone is interested.

4 comments:

Sabina said...

Getti,
I love you and so enjoy our friendship. Having you down here somewhat close has been a real blessing to me and the kids. Thanks for being so good to us. My only advice after reading your blog is to make people more apart of your life. Whenever I do that more I find myself more happy, more content, and at greater peace.
Sabina

{Kim} said...

Hey Getti! It's Kim Anderson (McDougal) your old roommate at Glenwood. How are you?!!!

Devin said...

SOUNDS LIKE FUN!!!!!!!!!!
JAZZED???????????

Lauren and Trevor said...

Brigette,

I'm sure its challenging but you sure are excelling at it. Everyone Lauren tells about it is impressed with the idea so keep up the momentum. We love you.

Trevor, Lauren, & Bryce


getti's