Sunday, January 12, 2014

resolutions

I am posting to hopefully hold myself more accountable. My two goals are to conquer my morning and to become less materialistic and focus on memories, experiences and people.

To help with the materialistic goal I am going on a 6 month spending freeze with only purchasing essentials. I have set a small food budget for perishables but besides that I want to eat through my freezer storage and food storage to help rotate things. Dave's Christmas present was a date family packet with 1 family outing and 2 date nights. We will be spending money on these but they were all buy one get one free so still lots of savings. Beside these and a few projects that are half finished I want to really try to save save save and not buy anything that we don't absolutely need. Wish me luck, encourage me and ask how I'm doing.

Conquer my morning will be the hard one but I know will make a big difference for everyone in the family. I need to be ready to feed the kids by 8. That means work out scriptures and get ready. I think If i wasn't always chasing my day we all would be a lot happier. Sad thing is It is the 12 and I have made no progress. I really like sleeping in and staying warm in my bed. Help I need suggestions and really just a few kicks in the butt.

1 comment:

Devin said...

Keiton could be trained to do that last part for you :)


getti's