Wednesday, July 18, 2012

words and diapers


So for the first time I heard Brielle call me mommy. I happened to ask Brielle what my name was and she said mommy. I love being a mom :)
I told the doctor today that Brielle could spontaneously say 10 words and then I got home and started counting and its more.
I wanted to list all the words I can think off she has said
 thank you, here you go, night night, bye bye, eye, mommy, milk, please, Elmo, drink, hi, book, moo, owl, ou, ha oh, no, bird, car, pick up, wow, boot, dad,
 
 On Our trip back from Yellow Stone we all of the sudden had a diaper fly at us from the back seat. We looked back and the kids were having a diaper through party.

On that vein I think I changed 6 diapers before noon the other day! crazy I know.

1 comment:

Trevor said...

Thanks for all your updates. It sounds like you are staying very busy but also finding time for fun. The kids are as adorable as ever and the cabinets look amazing.


getti's