Sunday, March 18, 2012

March Madness

 Watching the BYU game together :)

Keiton is still slithering but he is starting to pull himself up on things which is progress and I found him sitting today. So he went from crawling to a sit position which is a first. Also he gave me a scare the other day. I found him one step from the top of the stairs so he had gone down one. He would have gotten really hurt Had I not found him before he tumbled because our stairs are really steep and the opening at the bottom is not very big so he would have likely rolled all the way down and hit the wall at the bottom. Needless to stay I have jimmy rigged a safer railing and a gate.
Dave being a good sport and helping me with our kitchen redo. He likes his new tool. It scares me.
 climbing into things is Brielle's new thing. She is starting to really communicate what she wants and is trying to say words. Dave swears she said night night to him tonight. I also think she trys to say please and drink. She continues to be our happy observant little girl.

No comments:


getti's