Sunday, February 12, 2012

First word

Brielle says Hi!


You can get her on the phone and she will say Hi to you and most mornings or after a nap when we go it to get Keiton she says hi to him. She knows its a greeting and uses it as such. I also think she is starting to sign please. I will update next week to let you know if that's what she really meant or not.

She went her first 24 hours with out mommy and it sounds like she did find but I really missed her. She went to Daddy and Grandma and Grandpa Karlsven to go visit her aunt Becky and cousin Jackson. She also had a great time coloring at the restaurant when then went out to eat. She totally gets it.

Keiton is starting to understand turning the pages of books and multiple times this week he has been playing in his room and army crawl out of his room and down the hall to find me.

He LOVEs to stand right now and all he wants to do with me is hold on to my fingers and stand and walk down the hallway to the mirror. He thinks he is so big and I think He really wants to be like Brielle.



I have started a photography club and went to my first photography class. It wasn't very technical mainly just ideas on how to deal with parents and kids when your doing a photo shoot but not as much on actually getting a great shot. I did learn a few thinks that should be helpful. Anyway hopefully over the course of this next year my photographs will improve.

No comments:


getti's