Sunday, August 22, 2010

Kitchen Table

I asked for Daves time for my Birthday present to help me build this table. It was a frustrating project because we didn't have the ideal tools and neither of us know what we are doing. None the less I think it will turn out wonderful and memorable. Sorry I didn't take many pictures along the way. This is where we are at right now.

Just for fun here is a weeks bounty from our garden. I hadn't picked anything in a while.
There are at least 4 different kinds of tomatoes couple different peppers, wax yellow green beans, cucumber, yellow squash, and zucchini and 2 baby potatoes. We also have onions and Garlic, oregano and basil that I used to make a big pot of fresh spaghetti sauce.

4 comments:

Lauren and Trevor said...

Wow, I am impressed with your table! I am sure it is going to be beautiful.

Anonymous said...

You are awesome, Brigette!

Audrey said...

It's hard for me to decide what I'm more excited about--the table or all that home-grown produce!

Devin said...

That's way cool! I wish I knew how to make a table!


getti's