Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Fabulous new me!

So this is the best I could do. Dave is out of town until late and I'll probably be in bed when he gets home. I know it will take a little time for me to master doing this due. I whoever am more excited about this cut then any other I can think Of.These pictures don't do it justice.  Here was my inspiration. I plan on getting it high lighted soon with some highs and lows but would love any suggestions. should I totally change it up and go dark like Alice in the bottom picture. Dave however really likes it blond.

4 comments:

Laura said...

I LOVE the haircut! It's darling!

audrey said...

Love it, love it, love it!

Lois said...

You are ADORABLE! Light or dark, either way would look awesome on you. Too cute!

Unknown said...

All I can say - gorgeous!!! You look FAB with this cut!!!


getti's